Fi Conferences are pleased to announce next year’s dates 17-18 February 2015
We look back on two successful days in Munich Germany. Both the Bakery Conference and the Post Conference Seminar on Innovating with Oats were well attended and there has been lots of exciting discussion. That is why we are looking forward to the 2015 edition which is set to be bigger and better with more content, more networking time and more bakery innovation!
Register your interest now and we will contact you as soon as the programme is available.
Please read the article written by www.bakeryandsnacks.com at the Bakery Innovation 2014 edition on the biggest European trends.
Want to be involved in the 2015 edition?
For Speaker & Content Enquiries
Kate Sharman, Senior Conference Producer
T: +31 (0)20 4303 402
For Event Partnership & Sales Enquiries
Jacques Bonfrer, Business Development Manager
T: +31 611 599 211
For Press & Media Partnership Enquiries
Dominique Caron, Marketing Manager
T: +31 (0)20 4303 403
Fi caught up with the 2014 conference chair Wayne Morley, Leatherhead Food Research
“I’m really pleased and excited to be chairing the inaugural Fi Bakery Innovation Europe conference… (where you will) learn about the latest developments and trends in this really important sector of the food industry”.
Why attend in brief:
- The only ingredients-focused event in Europe - uniting the bakery, snacks and cereals industry
- Save time on your ingredients selections – all you need to know in just 48 hours!
- In-depth scientific content – take back to your own R&D team
- Meet bakery leaders and learn from those who have done it best – companies soon to be announced
- Covering the hottest trends and innovations that matter to you – programme developed through in-depth industry research with bakery manufacturers
- Unrivalled networking – dedicated networking time to meet the suppliers and customers to boost your business connections
At Bakery Innovation Europe you will:
- Gain fresh insights into the European bakery market and the latest consumer trends driving product innovation
- Develop high-performing bakery products through nutritious and natural ingredient selections and applications
- Reformulate traditional bakery products with gluten and allergen-free ingredients, reduced sugar, fat and sodium, and clean label components
- Stay ahead in a competitive market with added-value bakery products
2014 Keynote speakers included:
Plus! Post Seminar on Innovating with Oats
Understanding oats, their benefits and uses for today’s nutritious bakery category demands. The recognition of the health benefits of oats by regulatory authorities in Europe has led to an increased use of oats in bakery. This in-depth seminar developed especially for Fi Conferences will focus on the market and uses of oats in bakery, with an emphasis on the health benefits of beta-glucan, the suitability of oats for people with coeliac disease and the development of innovative, nutritional products to boost your sales!
Who should attend?
Fi Conferences are the world leaders for industry events focussing on food and beverages.
The core audience for this event will consist of senior-level professionals within bakery manufacturers, ranging across:
- Product Development
Companies that have attended previous industry events include:
Allied Bakeries, Barilla, United Biscuits, Bolletje, Premier Foods, Fazer Group, Warburtons, Zeelandia, Orion Food, Almarai Company, Kraft Foods, Panelto Foods, Hayden’s Bakery, Nairns Oatcakes, Kerry Ingredients, DSM, Beneo, Ingredion, Cargill and many more.